The Amsterdam Travel Ticket provides unlimited travel on the train (NS railway), the Amsterdam Airport Express (bus 397) and Niteliner N97 (of Connexxion) between Schiphol and Amsterdam and unlimited travel for all GVB trams, day buses, night buses and metros. So, you can arrange all of your travel needs in one go.
Where can you travel:
all of Amsterdam
When can you travel
1 calendar day
With which transport companies:
GVB, Connexxion (bus 397 and N97 only), NS
- The Amsterdam Travel Ticket is also valid on Connexxion bus route 397 and Niteliner N97 between Schiphol and Amsterdam city center.
- This ticket is valid from the first time you check in until 04:00 in the morning after the last valid day (depending on whether you have the 1, 2, or 3-day variant). The day starts at midnight. For example: If you check in with the 2-day ticket from midnight onward on Wednesday, your ticket will be valid until 04:00 on Friday morning.
- Buy online on discoverholland.com
Download the information leaflet that shows validity area, etc. (PDF, English, approx. 4MB)
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- AKO's Luchthaven Schiphol
- Holland Tourist Information Schiphol
- I Amsterdam Visitor Centre Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- NS Tickets & Service Schiphol
- GVB Ticket Vending machine (pin/creditcard/cash)
- GVB Ticket vending machine (pin/creditcard only)
- GVB Service point
- GVB Service & Tickets-desk
This product is available on:
- Paper chip card
Below are the rates for 2020. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|1 day||€ 17,00||Order|
|2 days||€ 22,50||Order|
|3 days||€ 28,00||Order|